Ref: - AIPSBCOEA/AIC Date: 21st December 2012
Notice under Article 22 of the Constitution of All India Postal SBCO Employees Association read with Article 19(a) is hereby given that 2nd All India Conference of this Union will be held at SHRI AKHIL BHARTI MAHESHAWARI SEWA SADAN . RISHIKESH ROAD, HARIDWAR 249401( Uttarakhand) from 2nd March 2013 to 3rd March 2013.
The following shall be the items of agenda :-
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of the First All India Conference held at Hyderabad
2. Consideration and adoption of Biennial Report.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Audited Accounts from January 2011 to December 2012
4. Organisational Review:-
(i) Review of present membership & evolving strategies to improve membership.
(ii) Participation in Trade Union workshop conducted NFPE
5. Review of strikes: -
(i) Deferred Postal Indefinite Strike from 05.07.2011 & 17.01.2012
(ii) One Day Token Strike on 28.02.2012
(iii) Two days strikes from 20.02.2013 to 21.02.2013.
6. Confederation ”s one day token strike on 12.12.12.
7. Common Demands of C. G. Employees.
8. Cadre Restructuring for SBCO cadre.
9. Filling up of (i) LSG/HSG II/HSG I vacancies .
(i) New Recruitment Rules of PA ( SBCO )
(ii) Proposed Revised HSG-I Recruitment Rules & its delay.
10. Policy offensives
(a) Revised Postal Policy 2012.
(b) Decentralisation of RD/MIS etc.
11. Modernisation of Postal Services & Technological advancement.
(a) Introduction of Core banking & Postal Bank.
12. Shortage of Staff:-
(a) Non-Creation of new posts.
(b) Non-filling up of vacant posts if any.
13. Contributory Negligence & Problems due to minus balance.
14. Policy and Programme.
16. Amendment to the Constitution .
17. Election of Office Bearers.
18. Election of Federal Councillors.
19. Appointment of Auditor.
20. Venue of Next AIC.
21. Any other item with the permission of Chair.
22. Vote of thanks.
Copy to: -
1. Com. S.P Kulkarni, President, All India Postal SBCO Employees Union Kolahpur (Maharashtra)
2. All CHQ Office-bearers
3. Com. Virendra Tewary Deputy General Secretary and Com.J.S. Bajpai Circle Secretary, U.P Circle for necessary arrangements of the AIC.
4. All Circle Secretaries. They are requested to hold their respective conferences where the last conference was held before 2 years
5. The Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001
6. All Chief Postmasters General - Requesting for grant Special Casual Leave to the delegates .