NJCA DECIDED TO SERVE
STRIKE NOTICE ON 09.06.2016Indefinite strike will commence from 11th July 2016.
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi – 110 001
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi – 110001
No.PJCA-06/2015 Dated: 09th June, 2016
The Director General
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts and SBCO Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks of NFPE & FNPO) will go on indefinite Strike from 11th July,2016.
The Charter of Demands are as under :
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc., IN Railways & Defence, different categories in other Central Govt. establishments by the 7 CPC.
3 Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4. i) No Privatization/outsourcing /contractorisation of governmental functions.
(ii)Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
5. No FD in Railways & Defence: No Corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act 1985 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
1. Implement Cadre Restructuring in all wings of Postal Department i.e. SA, Postmen, Mail Guard, Mailmen, MTS, MMS,PA SBCO,PA CO, Postal Accounts, Civil Wing and Postmasters Cadre etc.
2. Upgrade the pay scales of various cadres in the Postal Department as demanded in the Memorandum submitted to Seventh CPC and Secretary, Department of Posts.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Post.
4. No harassment and victimization for trade union activities/CBS/CIS and other matters.