PHASE-WISE ACTION PROGRAMMES FOR SETTLEMENT OF GENUINE DEMANDS
In the Federal Executive meeting of NFPE held on 9th Nov., 2017 at NFPE Office comprising with G/S AIPSBCOEA and after a length discussion on various anti-employees issues / policies of the Central Govt. the house has been agreed to incorporate an additional items for SBCO in Charter of Demands is a great achievement for us. The programme of action/struggle for settlement of demands are as under alongwith 15 points charter of demands.
A. Phasewise Action Programmes :
1. Two days Relay hunger fast in front of all Divisional offices on 28th and 29th November 2017 (All Employees will wear Black Badges containing demands and will send resolution addressed to Prime Minister).
2. Mass Dharna in front of All C.P.M.G offices on 20th December 2017.
3. 5 Days Relay Dharna in front of Parliament from 12th to 16th February 2018. (All Circles will participates in Dharna day wise).
4. Indefinite Strike will be declared later on.
B. Charter of Demands :
1. Implementation of positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee Report for GDS.
2. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular membership verification.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts in all Cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A., S.A, Postmen, Mail guard, mailmen, MTS, MMS Drivers and artisans, P.A CO., P.A. (SBCO), Postal Actts and GDS. Drop the move of amendment in P.A. S.A., P.A.CO & P.A. (SBCO) Recruitment Rules.
4. Implement CSI, and RICT only after providing all required infrastructure including band width and stop harassment, victimization in the name of new schemes, technology induction, under contributory negligence factor and trade union victimization.
5. Stop out sourcing privatization and Corporatization.
6. Payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual, part time, contingent and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th & 7th CPC and settle other issues of Casual Laboures.
7. Implement cadre restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PA(SBCO) Postmaster Cadre, Postal Actts etc and accept the modifications suggested by federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Withdraw N.P.S. (contributory Pension Scheme) Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
9. Implement 5 days week in Postal Operative offices.
10. Stop move of diversion of business of P.O SB Schemes to Banks (Nationalized and Private).
11. Stop move of closure of Army Postal Service.
12. Grant OSA and OTA to RMS staff and special allowances for P.O & R.M.S Accounts.
13. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAOS IN Postal Accounts with 40% S.C.F quota as approved by DOPT.
14. Status of Audit to SBCO.
15. Benefit of SDBS to retried GDS employees.